This is an important requirement of Crawlink Users to Create Contacts. We keep a variety of information in Crawlink ERP application about Students and staff like there personal information and their visitor's details. I am now mentioning how to create visitor books and visitor details.
Procedure to create Visitor books:
- Login into Crawlink School ERP using your email or phone number.
- Click on Front Office Management and Then Click Visitor books.
- Click on Plus[+] icon in the left top corner of the Page, It will open a create visitor books dialog.
- Fill all the details and then press the save button.
Following are the Images to Visitor books:
Procedure to Add visitor to the visitor book:
- Click on Front Office Management and Then Click visitor book.
- Create a visitor book then click on the visitor book name.
- Click on Add new visitor.
- It will open add visitor dialog, enter all details.
- Press the save button.
- We can also search contacts by name, phone no. and email.
Following are the Images to Add visitor to the visitor book:
Procedure to View, Edit and Delete visitors:
- Create visitor.
- In the right corner of the contact, click on Verticle Ellipsis it will display More options.
- In More option we have:
- Click on View: It will Open View visitor details dialog, In this view visitor details dialog, We will get all the details of a visitor, and also we have three more buttons Print, Next and Previous. By using the Print button we can take the Print of the visitor details, By using the Next and Previous button we can see Next and Previous visitors. (*)We have one more option for view if we click on name link, view dialogue will open.
- Click on Edit: It will Open Edit visitors dialog, In this Edit visitor dialog, We can Update or Modify the visitor details.
- Click on Delete: It will Display Delete dialog with info Message If you click delete, the visitors will be deleted Permanently.